Wills, Trusts and Probate
Estate planning is an important step to secure your future. At Matthew F. Lupardo P.A., we work with a wide range of clients including families with young children, retirees and business owners. It’s never too early to plan for the future, as we never know what can happen.
We regularly create plans that rely on one or more of the following planning techniques:
- Preparation of wills and trusts, including living trusts, to control the disposition of property upon death to avoid probate, and to protect against incapacity during life.
- Preparation of living wills, health care proxies and powers of attorney to protect our clients against subsequent incapacity.
- Complete probate and trust administration: To avoid probate, many clients have revocable trusts prepared as part of their estate plan. The probate and trust administration processes are very similar. Each requires someone in a position of responsibility, ensuring the estate plan is properly carried out. We handle all administrative tasks for probate and for trust administration.
- Complete probate and trust litigation: We make every effort in administration of trusts and estates to resolve all disputes in a way that avoids lawsuits. Disputes surface from matters such as allegations of duress, outright theft, exploitation of the elderly and accusations of improper asset distribution. When these disputes cannot be handled outside of court, we have the experience to litigate the matters on your behalf.
- Counseling and guidance throughout the process: For probate and trust administrations, we work with you through the entire process. We emphasize cordial and efficient family interactions throughout.